Friday, January 7, 2022

FUN w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today, friends.  It's always a treat to have you visit me, and today I am sharing a sweet little card that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using some of their wonderful trims and crafting products.  If you're not familiar with their FABULOUS products, I hope you'll stop by to see all the amazing ribbons and trims, Mulberry Flowers, Adhesives, Embellishments, Hair Accessories and other goodies they offer. 
This card started with a black cardstock base.  I added one piece of red/black patterned paper and then a layer of basic white cardstock.  I stamped on the cardstock using a set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps (bird, vines and sentiment) and then I colored them with Copics.  I added a few floral prills to the bottom of the card.  I ran a length of Olive Wrinkle Ribbon down the side of my card underneath the white cardstock.  I added some pretty Mulberry Flowers, bundled Olive Burlap String and some Matcha Green and Wine Red Double Head Stamens to the upper right-hand part of the card.  There are SO many great Mulberry Flowers, trims, and Embellishments at Really Reasonable Ribbon that you're always sure to find the perfect touches for every project.
Please let me know if you have any questions about my card or the RRR products I've used.  There's always something awesome waiting for you at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty KAren - this is such a beautiful card - love that verse, and the accents you have used are stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - this is the mostly card - I love this verse and there is a song husband and I sang with many people from the community at Crossroads Village years ago - His Eye is on the Sparrow - those were great memories - and such a blessing and honor to join all these beautiful Christians to sing in the choir - I hope your day is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your beautiful art work - God is taking care of us always - even if we do not think so - He is Alive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.