Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Hello There, Uncle

If you're like me, this time of year causes you to think about making cards for Dad and all the other amazing men in our lives.  As all those people run through my mind, I can rest assured that I now have the PERFECT stamp set to create a card for each and every one of those special guys in my life.  This new Masculine Mash-Up Stamp Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has all the perfect images and sentiments for gift-giving and card making for guys.
This FUN card started with basic black cardstock and a piece of green patterned paper that I chose because it resembles grass.....sorta.  I stamped a background using the Typewriter Text Background Stamp Set from SNSS and then the sentiment (hello there) using the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set.  The word (Uncle) at the bottom uses the new Masculine Mash-Up Stamp Set, as does the golf image
What I really LOVE about Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and their wonderful products is that they each work well on their own (if you own only one of thier stamp sets, you're sure to LOVE it) AND they also work well when used with other SNSS products/stamps.  This card combines the brand new Masculine Mash-Up with some older products, and they all compliment one another so nicely.
Oh!  I almost forgot....but how could I, right?  That GORGEOUS wood slab - it was stamped using the awesome Wood Background Stamp Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and I love this stamp so much.  I use it quite a bit for a wide variety of projects.  They carry so many awesome stamps, and this new Masculine Mash-Up is just one of them.  You're sure to LOVE Sweet 'n Sassy, and I hope you'll stop by to check out their wonderful products.

I'm sharing this fun card in this awesome challenge I love:
TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #213 - On Vacation - In our family, if we're on vacation, we're golfing.  If we're not on vacation, we're golfing.  LOL

'
Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog - Challenge #161 - My Tic Tac Toe for this card is across the top row which includes Layers, Game/Sport (golf) and Embossing (on my wood).  I almost had the middle row going down, but I used green instead of blue.  Luckily, most of my cards include layers and embossing.  FUN challenge using lots of great elements.

Have a blessed week,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. A wonderful card for a golfer Karen, and so beautifully constructed
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic masculine card! SNSS stamps have been a favorite of mine for a long time. You've done a great job of showcasing them on the very detailed masculine card. Hope all is well with you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another terrific card, Karen!!! All the elements add so much texture, interest, and keep to the outdoors golf game! Tee-rific!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I love the earthy feel it has. Thanks for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great masculine card...that we all struggle with. Love the golf club with the wood for texture and the patterned papers!!! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Tic Tac Toe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am in love with this "wood" card!! Great design for every golfer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I love this and I can see how perfect card it is for some one who enjoys golf ( I see my DAD holding that wedge). Love the layered elements and the stitched look. Thank you for taking time out and joining us 'on vacation' :D Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.