Monday, July 4, 2022

Getting Patriotic w/Stamp Simply

Happy 4th of July, everyone!  I'm SO BLESSED to be an American, and I praise God for allowing me to be born in this beautiful country.  We should never forget that our freedoms here were not FREE.  They were paid for by the brave soldiers who defended our country and paved the way for us today.  It's very important to remember that we each need to respect and defend the freedoms we enjoy, or they can quickly disappear.  Well, let's not get too deep here today.  Let's just CELEBRATE our many BLESSINGS as Americans - especially on July 4.
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps has SO many great stamp sets, coordinating die-cuts, patterned papers, ribbons and everything you could possibly need to help you create something lovely.  While I was getting ready for the 4th of July, I knew Stamp Simply would have the perfect stamps to help me CELEBRATE patriotism and being a blessed American.  This card started with some Echo Park Freedom Ring Patterned Papers and a piece of May Arts 1.5" Red Gingham Ribbon.
I used some Tim Holtz Oxide Inks on the background and Hickory Smoke to stamp all the background words using the All Occasion Sentiments Set 2 Stamp Set, and the card also showcases the Old Glory Stamps & Dies, and the Patriotic Sentiments Stamp Set.  The sentiment was stamped and then cut using the Fishtail Banners Die-Cuts.  There are so many great products at Stamp Simply, and you're sure to find something you'll LOVE.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I'm always super grateful for your visits and comments.  You all inspire me SO much, and I hope that my art inspires you as well.  Please let me know if you have any questions about my card or about Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  They have so many great stamps and products to help your creativity explode.

I'm playing along here:



Keep on crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh Karen, this is just awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.