Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Summer is Beautiful at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Have you seen the beautiful Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon this month?  It's gorgeous, and it's everything you could possibly want for Summer.  There are so many beautiful ribbons and trims, flowers and twines in every color of the rainbow.....and far beyond.  They really have it ALL when it comes to ribbons, trims and SO much more.  I always know I'll find just the right accents at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I made this card using a piece of black cardstock that I layered with a piece of patterned paper and then a piece of white paper that I oxide inked with Kitsch Oxide Ink.  I ran a length of Olive Winkle Ribbon across my card and used another piece of the Olive Wrinkle Ribbon to tie a pretty bow.  As always, Really Reasonable Ribbon helped me make it look extra pretty.
Underneath the bow, I bundled some Ivory Burlap String and topped the bow with a Miniature Pastel Sweetheart Blossom.  The doily die-cut was cut from the same patterned paper as the base.  The stamped sentiment is from Picket Fence Studios and I stamped it with Forest Green Ink.
Next to the sentiment, I attached an 11mm Flatback Immitation Pearl Heart Embellishment.  I also ran a length of pretty Natural Crochet Lace across my card.  There are still several pretty Crochet Laces available as well as lots of other wonderful Mulberry Flowers, Baker's Twines and more.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget that there's always lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog as well as information about our monthly Blog Hops, and special sales and promotions.  We're always super grateful for your visits and comments.

I'm sharing my card here:
Heart's Quest Challenge - Theme: Red/Love - I was inspired by Becca's pink card.  I added a sweet little faux pearl heart.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh Karen this is gorgeous - love the ribbons and how you have used them, and that lace is perfect!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.