Thursday, July 14, 2022

Paper Sweeties July New Release Sneak Peek

It's time for another FUN New Release at Paper Sweeties.  This month we're featuring the new Summer Vibes Stamp Set.  It coordinates well with the Gnome Add-Ons: Summer, it works well with all the other darling stamps from Paper Sweeties, and it works well all on its very own - just like all the stamps and coordinating dies (Sweet Cuts) from Paper Sweeties.
I just adore all the sweet sentiments found in the new Summer Vibes Stamp Set.  For this card, I used the "Hello Sunshine" sentiment stamp found in the new Summer Vibes Stamp Set.  It's just one of several sweet images in this lovely new stamp set.  I'm having SO much fun creating with it.  I cut a small circle using the Scalloped Circle Frames Sweet Cuts.
I added some Robin Egg Sequins, some Cookie Dough Seam Binding, and that ADORABLE little chick is from the What's Up Chickie Stamp Set.  Everything is CUTE and each element compliments the next.  SO much cuteness and sweetness await you at Paper Sweeties.  It's always FUN creating with their wonderful products.
Here are the links to take you to my talented teammates and their projects for today's inspiration.  They are each showcasing the new Summer Vibes Stamp Set along with other Paper Sweeties products.  You're sure to be inspired, and perhaps tempted....in a good way.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today, friend.

I'm sharing my CARD (above) in the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Make Your Own Background" - I used Tim Holtz Oxide Inks to create the background on my card.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.