Monday, August 8, 2022

Best Wishes w/Stamp Simply

I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog today because I'm sharing a gorgeous card using the Happy Day Iris Stamp Set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps, and this beautiful set is ON SALE this week.  From the moment I opened this lovely stamp set, I've been having so much fun creating with it.  The sentiments are so useful, and that Iris....stunning.
I stamped the Happy Day Iris in black ink and colored it using Fantastix and inks.  I used the coordinating Happy Day Iris Die-Cut to perfectly cut the flower for me (including those little inside pieces).  I used the Carta Bella Gather at Home 6x6 Paper Pad along with the Fishtail Banner Dies to cut all the background flags.  The white woodgrain background is from the Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  I inked the edges of pretty much everything.
The sentiment (Best Wishes) is one of the many wonderful and useful sentiments found in the Happy Day Iris Stamp Set.  It's really a versatile set for many occasions (sentiments include Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding, Get Well, and several others).  I've made several cards using this wonderful stamp set, and I know it will be a treasured addition to your stamp collection.  I mean, why not?  It's ON SALE NOW at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Clear Stamp Blog for daily inspiration and up-to-date information about special sales and promotions.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting to everyone.
How about that SALE?!?

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.