Friday, August 12, 2022

Wish You Were Here w/Paper Sweeties

Hello friends, crafters, stampers, and Paper Sweeties lovers.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today as I share another SWEET card using the August New Release from Paper Sweeties.  There are two new sets including the new Vacation Stamp Set and the new Another Day In Paradise Stamp Set and coordinating (cuts) Sweet Cuts for each.  They are darling.
I used black cardstock and a white cardstock.  I inked the white cardstock with Tumbled Glass Oxide Ink to create my background.  Next, I cut several waves using the Vacation Sweet Cuts and cut inked waves in various shades of blue to create the ocean water.  The mermaid fin popping out of the water is found in the Mermaid Wishes Stamp Set, as is the starfish.
I used the Vacation Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts for the clouds, palm trees, and waves.  I used the new Another Day in Paradise Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts for the seaweed and sentiment.  The reason why I chose the products I did is to demonstrate how awesome Paper Sweeties' products are....both on their own (each individual set you purchase) or when combined with other Paper Sweeties goodies.  It's all FUN, sweet and affordable, and we hope you'll help us celebrate our 10th Birthday by visiting the Paper Sweeties Shoppe.
Most months, the Design Team at Paper Sweeties post their inspirations on the 14, 15 and 16 respectively.  However, because this is our 10th Birthday and a month of CELEBRATION, there will be FUN all month long.  Be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties Blog daily for up-to-date information because you won't want to miss out on all the excitement.

I'm playing along here:
Colorful Options Challenge Blog - August Challenge: Tranquil Turquoises - Again, I used primarily turquoise, but gave a pop of pink.


Thanks again for visiting!
Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Karen - I love your 'waves' - those are amazing, and the stamping of the palms is fabulous in the grey
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background, the waves and the lovely mermaid tail diving into them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.