Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Fun With Paper Sweeties "Dolls"

One thing I recall loving about being a little girl was the time I spent playing with Paper Dolls.  My Mom would buy me lots of different types of Paper Dolls because she knew how I loved them.  I took good care of them for sure; folding over the delicate little paper tabs with great care as not to bend or break them.  I do believe this has a lot to do with why I feel SO blessed to be on the Design Team at Paper Sweeties.  Among ALL the other wonderful things they carry, the Sweeties Dolls are always favorites for sure.
Over the years, I've enjoyed playing with Emma, Sophie, Madison, and Jake.  I love to use all the ADORABLE different outfit stamp sets, accessory stamp sets, and to create cute little scenes with my Paper Sweeties stamps to create a variety of different scenes; each filled with fun and adventure.  This card is much the same.  Jake is on an adventure to explore the deep blue seas.  Oh, and did I mention that they are all ON SALE?
Once I had stamped and cut Jake, I stamped and cut the boat, message in bottle, fish, Jake's outfit, and sentiment using the Ahoy Matey Stamp Set and the Beach Therapy Stamp Set. The background was quickly painted using blue oxide ink combined with more and more water moving upward.  You won't want to miss this AWESOME SALE at Paper Sweeties.  You can get all Paper Sweeties Dolls, doll outfit/accessory stamp sets and cuts, as well as all gnome stamp sets and cuts at 25% OFF this month.
The Paper Sweeties Dolls are SO much fun to create with, and all the other sets complement each other so perfectly. Be sure to stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog often for even more inspiration and information about sales and promotions. Here are the direct links to each of my talented teammates' posts for today. I'm sure they've got some Sweeties Dolls inspiration to make you smile.
Thanks again for visiting.
Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.