Thursday, September 15, 2022

Paper Sweeties Doll Sale Continues

Have you taken advantage yet of the DOLL SALE at Paper Sweeties?  If you're like me, you will love playing with these paper-doll type stamps that take you back to your (or at least my) childhood.  They are SO much fun and they lend to endless creative possibilities.  Each doll stamp (and there are several) also has a coordinating Sweet Cut (die) for the doll.  And then....there are LOADS of adorable outfits, accessories and sentiments to help you create a world of paper doll - or in this case, Paper Sweeties Dolls - adventures that have no end.
Yesterday, I shared a card showcasing Jake who was headed off the high seas to capture a hidden treasure on a deserted island.  Today, I'm sharing a card featuring Sophie who has just graduated from Nursing School and is getting ready to take care of her first patient.  Yes, I'm being silly.  But it's FUN to be a kid again and to create these adorable creative scenes.  You can go on a new adventure with each card you make.  And this month, they (dolls and outfit/accessory stamps and cuts) are all ON SALE at 25% OFF.
My card is basic black cardstock layered with some fun Doodlebug Patterned Papers that I cut using the For You Tag Sweet Cut (larger tag) and the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts (smaller tags).  Sophie was stamped and colored with Copics.  Her outfit can be found in the Feel Better Soon Stamp Set (also on sale) as well as the darling sentiment and check mark.  The Band-Aid is found in the Sorry Stamp Set, and I stamped it onto an actual Band-aid and die-cut it with the Sorry Sweet Cuts.
I tied some Red, Grey and Black Baker's Twine to my tags, and I dirtied the white tag with some Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke Oxide Ink.  A bit of Scor-Tape and some 3-D tape are about the only other things I can think to mention.  I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have.  Please don't miss the 25% OFF DOLL SALE at Paper Sweeties (Sweeties Dolls, Clothes/Accessories Stamps, Gnomes and coordinating Sweet Cuts) this month.  They really are just SO sweet.  Here are direct links to each of my talented Design Teammates' posts for today featuring Paper Sweeties Dolls.  You won't want to miss all this SWEET inspiration.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

P.S. I'm playing along in here:
Time Out Challenge Blog - Challenge #222 - I was inspired very much by the sentiment.  My card is a nurse and, as we all know, nurses really are a rainbow in someone's cloud every single day.  I've had a lot of really great nurses who have been a blessing to me over the years.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card! I love all the layers and embellishments. The plaid pattern looks so cool and the overall design is so fresh! Thanks for joining at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.