Monday, September 12, 2022

Hello w/Love My Tapes

PLEASE NOTE:   I have a SPECIAL REQUEST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST - THANKS.

Hello!  As my card says....hello; and thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Every other Monday, including today, I make a blog post for the WONDERFUL Love My Tapes washi and sticker store.  Today I'll be sharing another fun and creative card using two sweet washi tapes from Love My Tapes.  It's always a bit of challenge for me to find new and creative ways to use washi tape.  I hope you'll give it a try.
I used basic black cardstock and basic white cardstock for this card.  I covered the white cardstock by laying diagonal lines of the colorful Washi Tape across the paper.  I cut that paper to fir inside the black cardstock base.  I used some Stamp Simply Fishtail Banner Dies and more of the same Washi Tape and Bujo White/Black Grid Washi to create the banners.
I wanted to take a close-up photo of the sentiment (which is a Poppy Stamps die-cut) to show you all how pretty those washi tapes are and how easily they allow you to create a background.  You don't always have to use patterned paper.  You can make your own interesting and unique backgrounds using your Washi Tape - just like I did on this card.
And finally, one last photo to show you how quick and easy it is to Washi Tape to decorate a matching envelope.  I simply added some of the different Washi Tapes that I used on my card, and added a couple cute Lovely Bear Ganja Stickers, and POOF!  A cute matching envelope.
Thanks for visiting me, friends.  I always appreciate your visits and I hope that I've inspired you to grab some Washi Tape from Love My Tapes and get creative with them.  Have a wonderful and blessed week, everyone.

I'm playing along here:
Poppy Stamps Challenge #96 - Anything Goes - As mentioned above, I used the HELLO die-cut from Poppy Stamps for my sentiment.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Die-Cuts" - I used Stamp Simply Fishtail Banners Dies and a Poppy Stamps HELLO die on this card.

SPECIAL REQUEST:
My Aunt Greta is turning 90 on September 22.  She lives in Arizona, and we'd all like to her receive as many Birthday cards as possible.  If you'd be willing to send Greta a birthday card, please let me know and I'll give you the mailing address.

Thanks so much, and God bless you all.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Karen. Email sent for your aunt's address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makes as always! Glad to send her a card.. just email me the address chrislawlor2005 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern paper with the clean die cut lines. This looks so formal and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.