Thursday, April 13, 2023

It's Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop Time

Hurray!  It's time for the April Blog Hop with Really Reasonable Ribbon and we're so glad you've stopped by to join us.  You should have arrived here by way of Bonnie's Blog; but if not, you can catch up quickly because this isn't a long hop.  One lucky person who hops along with us, leaves a comment on each blog and answers the question at the end of the hop will WIN a $10 gift certificate to spend at the awesome Really Reasonable Ribbon store AND the winner's choice of any one (1) digital sheet from Bonnie Garby Designs.
For this card, I used patterned papers from Crate Paper's beautiful (and at this point, much cherished) Emma's Shoppe line.  I cut the base from the pink patterned paper and then I used Gina K Designs Stitched Rectangle Dies for the next two layers.  I did a bit of machine stitching.  The scalloped borders were cut using a Scalloped Border Die from SNSS.  All the layers are securely attached using strips of Scor-Tape.
Once all the lovely layers were secured with Scor-Tape, I added a pretty bow tied with Solid Lemonwood Baker's Twine.   I tucked in a few Double Head Stamens and topped it with a pretty pastel Sweetheart Blossom.  Then, at the top of the card I added a few more of the gorgeous Sweetheart Blossoms.  They come on so many gorgeous colors as well as two different sizes.  The pretty sentiment I used is a digi from Bonnie Garby Designs found in the Spring Bundle.
The final stop on this FUN Blog Hop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you'll answer a quick question.  This will enter you in the random drawing for the $10 gift certificate to RRR.  You'll also find lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and lots of great products in the RRR Shop.  Thanks so much for joining us.  Have a wonderful week, everyone.

Here's where I'm sharing my sweet Spring card:

Triple B Challenge Blog - Birds, Butterflies & Blooms - This card is all about the Blooms

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - April: Pastels - I just love these soft sweet colors that inspired my card.The Paper Funday Challenge Blog - Challenge #52 - Your Favorite Flower and Why - I have been really drawn to these lovely Sweetheart Blossoms lately and I've been using them on many of my cards.  The "why" is because I enjoy the soft sweet touch these Sweetheart Blossoms can bring to any card.  And of course, in leaf life, they're even prettier.

Blessings,
Karen

19 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Love how you put together the patterns and colors. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty color combination. I like how you used the stamens, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful, but what I can't get over is how gorgeous your stitching is. A beautiful card Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers and texture! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice to use smaller flowers on this card. I think I might have added a few flatback pearls here and there...personal preference. Those stamens are such an interesting embellishment detail. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, when you create your next card...you have fun adding those flatback pearls.

      Delete
  6. I love the shabby chic look! Gorgeous flowers and ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty spring card! I love the sweet flower embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Karen - love all the wee details you have added, and those flowers are so very pretty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, my friend! Loving your colorful, pretty Spring card and all the wonderful layers. And your photo is just as lovely! Always admire the pretty settings you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shabby chic project and pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the spring colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really appreciate the pretty detailing and color choices you have made. It is colorful, cohesive and just plain darling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous, so many fabulous details on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is gorgeous and the recipient should smile when they receive it. The details with the paper, and the beautiful twine is gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning! I love the colors you chose to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this gorgeous card and the papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your lovely project.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully put together - love it.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.