Monday, April 17, 2023

Happy Father's Day w/Stamp Simply

Hi there, friends.  Thank you so much for stopping by today as I share a fun Father's Day card that I created using a few of the (many) fabulous products from Stamp Simply.  There's still plenty of time to order these amazing stamps, dies and products from Stamp Simply to create a fabulous Father's Day card.  In fact, Stamp Simply has all the perfect stamps, dies and things you need to create cards and projects for every occasion.
I used black corrugated cardboard for my card base and for the die-cut background.  I also used some lovely woodgrain patterned paper that's found in the Craft Consortium's Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  I stamped the books onto the patterned paper using the A Man of Knowlege Stamp Set and cut them with the coordinating A Man of Knowlege Dies.  Everything is stamped in Versafine Black Ink.
At the top of the card, I stamped the sentiment onto a banner that's cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  The sentiment is also found in the A Man of Knowlege Stamp Set.  Up near the sentiment, I added some bundled Natural Burlap String and I hung the keys that were cut from the same wood patterned paper again using the A Man of Knowlege Dies.
There's always lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog as well as up-to-date information about special SALES and promotions taking place at Stamp Simply.  We're always happy to have you stop by to visit the blog, and you're always sure to find LOTS of great shopping at Stamp Simply.  Their stamps and other products are AMAZING.  Thanks so much for visiting.

I'm sharing my card here:

Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog - April Theme:  Use Die Cuts - I used a Whimsy Stamps die for the lattice background and Stamp Simply Clear Stamps die-cuts for the books, keys and sentiment banner.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #275 - Starts With a B - For this card, my "B" word is BOOKS.  I used several die-cuts including the lattice background, the keys, the sentiment banner and the BOOKS.

Blessings,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Karen, I love all the texture. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful masculine card for Father's Day Karen - well done. Love the black die cut and the fabulous book stamp
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine card, I love the dimension and all the great little touches you add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a beautiful masculine card! Thanks for joining our Starts with B challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly fabulous vintage card. Wonderful embellishments. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Starts with a B Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love this card. I have a ton of little keys and was looking for inspiration to use them. This is brilliant and so beautifully designed for a Father's Day card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.