Monday, April 24, 2023

America: Land That I Love w/Stamp Simply (New Release)

When it comes to celebrating the true American heroes in our great country, Stamp Simply Clear Stamps carries the very best selection of stamps and dies to help us create cards that will truly tell these amazing people just how much we love and appreciate them and their service to our beautiful country, the United States of America.  In fact, Stamp Simply has all the perfect stamps and dies to help us show our unspeakable appreciation for every amazing person who blesses our lives.  And as of today, there's a FABULOUS NEW RELEASE available on sale at Stamp Simply, and you can save on this awesome new Patriotic bundle.
The cards I'm sharing today showcase the brand-new release called American Eagle Stamp Set and coordinating American Eagle Dies from Stamp Simply.  For this first card, I started with a piece of beautiful patterned paper from the Echo Park Let Freedom Ring 6x6 Paper Pad as the base.  The next layer of my card base is a piece of (the flat backside of) kraft corrugated cardboard onto which I stamped the image of our great country, America, in White Ink using the awesome Old Glory Stamp Set.  I also painted some splotches of white paint onto the card to add white accents.
I used the AWESOME new American Eagle Stamp Set to stamp the cool stars, and I cut them out using the new coordinating American Eagle Dies.  I carefully used Denim Jeans Oxide Ink and Barndoor Red Oxide Inks to stamp the flags.  I placed the three stars over the USA image.  The two sentiments I stamped are also found in the new American Eagle Stamp Set, and I stamped them using Versafine Black Ink to make them stand out nicely.  A few red sequins and a bow tied with 1/4" Red Chevron Twill were the finishing touches on this lovely patriotic card.
My second card uses a stormy blue cardstock and a piece of white watercolor paper that I painted with oxide inks to create a fun background.  I stamped and colored the star and eagle using the new American Eagle Stamp Set and coordinating American Eagle Die Set.  I placed them at the top of the card as the main focal point.  They are amazing images, and this beautiful patriotic stamp set is so eye-catching.
The sentiments AMERICA and Land That I Love are both also found in the new American Eagle Stamp Set.  I stamped them onto a banner cut using the awesome Fishtail Banners Die-Cut set.  The patterned paper underneath the image is from the Echo Park Let Freedom Ring 6x6 Paper Pad.  I also added a length of .5" Katrina Venice Lace across the bottom on my card.  It's so pretty, and it's just one of many gorgeous trims you'll find at Stamp Simply.  A few white sequins were the finishing touch.
What's your favorite part of the New Release American Eagle Stamp Set?  What would you create with this awesome new set, and what other Stamp Simply sets would you combine with it?  Leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts, and I'll have a special prize for one person who comments on this New Release.
Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions at all about what I used on these sweet cards.  We're always grateful to have you shop at Stamp Simply for great stamps, dies and more.  There's also loads of great inspiration every day on the Stamp Simply Blog.  We look forward to having you visit us for all your crafting needs and inspiration.  Have a blessed and super creative week, everyone.
This bundle is a GREAT VALUE at $109.65 with the free Pledge of Allegiance Stamp Set (I've already used it and I love it) as well as getting FREE SHIPPING on the bundle.  If you enjoy creating patriotic cards, this really is a fabulous bundle deal.  And that eagle....he's absolutely stunning, isn't he?

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Things With Wings - the new American Eagle has gorgeous wings that I'm entering into this fun challenge.  The American Eagle Stamp Set is a new release from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.

We Love Stamping - Birds or Animals - I'm entering my American Eagle card.  I am willing to pay customs/fees on shipping of prizes.  Grateful for the chance to play along.

Blessings,
Karen




9 comments:

  1. What a lovely stamp set. Your cards are gorgeous. Such wonderful inspiration. Right now I'm in the process of making cards for Veterans.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super mixed media creation and so striking in those colours, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping April challenge and for using the Animals/Bird option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card the monochrome one is Karen, and that eagle is magnificent, and you have used it fabulously on the second card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow they are both so cool, I love the rubbing on of the paint, especially against the kraft cardstock, the coloring on the second is just terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive patriotic cards Karen, fabulous work and designs. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning I love this set.
    have a Blessed Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen: what a Beautiful card I LOVE the stamp and die set. one day I may be able to buy it. it truly is so stunning
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here again with my DT hat on and I am still impressed with your patriotic work Karen. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.