Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Congrats to the Grad w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello, sweet blog friends, and thanks so much for stopping by today as I share a FUN graduation card that I created using some awesome products from Really Reasonable Ribbon along with a digital sentiment stamp rom Bonnie Garby Designs.  I just LOVE how a few simple trims can spice up a card and take it to the next level.
The patterned papers are from the Reminisce Paper Pack.  They're all attached to the black cardstock base using strips of Scor-Tape to secure them.  The sentiment can be found in the Graduation Bundle from Bonnie Garby Designs.  I cut several stars from the patterned paper and I attached the stars and the oxide inked sentiment square using 3-D Foam Tabs.
I bundled some Bright Yellow Burlap String and Black Burlap String to create the bow on the lefthand side of the sentiment.  I topped that bundle of twisted strings with a beautiful pearl Embellishment from RRR.  There are so many great colors, widths, textures, and choices when it comes to ribbons, twines and spooled items.  Really Reasonable Ribbon truly has it all.
I'd just like to say thank you again for visiting me here today.  I can't express to you enough how much it blesses me and touches my heart when y'all leave a comment here.  I'm just so grateful to have you stop by.  Really Reasonable Ribbon really is an AMAZING store that you'll LOVE.  I hope you'll stop by to browse at least.  Have a blessed week.

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Add a Sentiment" - For this fun graduation card, I used a sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.

Wishing you joy,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Great Graduation pic, really nice Cardstock. .
    Have a blessed Day I hope you are feeling better
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Karen - love the bold gold and black colours together
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! This is a real celebratory card, how wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inking on the sentiment panel and the stars are such a great touch with it with their gold touches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.