Monday, May 8, 2023

Time For a Cup of Espresso

Welcome by my blog, everyone.  You are so welcome and appreciated, and I'm super glad you've stopped by today as I share a fun coffee card I created to share in a couple challenges.  I really wanted to make a soft sweet card, and nothing says soft and sweet quite like using vintage sheet music.  It's so pretty when it's layered with pretty fabric, trims, and....oh how pretty it all is.
I used a PTI stitching die for the heart.  It's cut from vintage sheet music and soft pink wool felt.  It gives such a soft sweet feeling to the card and also adds great layers texture from all those papers and fabric.  I wrapped the card with a soft blue Seam Binding and used it to tie a pretty double bow.  On that pretty heart, I tucked in some bundled Ivory Burlap String, some Double Head Stamens, and topped it with a sweet pink rolled paper flower.
The stamped sentiment (also stamped onto vintage sheet music paper) is from Stamp Simply.  The coffee cups are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I added a white sequin and a strip of woodgrain patterned paper.  If you happen to have any questions about what I used, please just leave me a question and I'll back to you asap.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderfully blessed and creative week, friends.  I can't even tell you how grateful I am for your visits to my blog and most especially for the comments you leave for me.  They make me so happy.  Don't forget....if you leave a comment on THIS BLOG POST, you'll be entered to WIN a $25 Gift Card to spend at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful coffee card, soft and definitely sweet, love the delicate colours with the music and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and very feminine card Karen - loving the soft textures and colours - those stamens are exquisite.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely, like the layering of the hearts and stitching on the felt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun embellishing on this card. Super layering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.