Monday, May 8, 2023

You Had Me at Coffee

Thanks for stopping by to take a quick peek at this cute little coffee card I created using some fun older patterned papers from my stash.  They're from an older Crate Paper Maggie Holmes line that I picked up at (the now out of business everywhere) Tuesday Morning.  I got SO many great deals there that I can't even begin to tell you about them all.  I will miss what they used to be.
I used a peachy pinky piece of Bazzill cardstock and then added the patterned papers by way of some scalloped die borders that were cut from those pretty Maggie Holmes patterned papers.  That created the left border of my card and also hid a bit missing chunk of white watercolor paper that lay underneath.  It had a very specific purpose and it worked perfectly.  That scalloped border is also from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
On the piece of white watercolor paper, I rubbed some Hickory Smoke Oxide Ink.  I stamped, cut and colored the coffee cups using a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set called Coffee.  I added some Licorice Baker's Twine and a few white sequins as the finishing touches to this sweet little coffee card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a super happy week.  Hopefully, you'll be creating pretty things all week.  That's always fun.  Although this card was created using stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy, I still want to mention to y'all a great chance you have to WIN a $25 gift card to Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  Be sure to use THIS LINK to leave a comment to be entered to WIN the $25 gift card.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. OH! I love this design, what a fabulous card, LOVE the colour mix, great shading and cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is gorgeous Karen - reminds me of sitting at a cafe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coffee themed card and terrific papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.