Monday, July 10, 2023

Changing Seasons w/Stamp Simply

It's so super hot where I live, in the deserts of Nevada, and it's only going to be getting even hotter over the next few months here.  However, Autumn is just around the corner with cooler temperatures, changing leaves, and all the fun that goes along with the joys of Fall.  The cards I'm sharing today are all about the changing seasons, and Stamp Simply always has the perfect stamps, dies, sentiments and images to help me create just what I want.  Stamp Simply has so many amazing stamps, dies and more.
This lovely card duo was created using just one stamp set from Stamp Simply.  This set is called Autumn Silhouettes Stamp Set and it's absolutely beautiful.  I just LOVE using this stamp set because, as you can see, it really is a simple design, but it adds so much to my card with great ease.
The first card uses black cardstock and a patterned paper from the Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  I also used cream cardstock rubbed with Tea Dye and Walnut Oxide Inks for the background where I stamped the images and the sentiment, which are all found in the Autumn Silhouettes Stamp Set.  I also cut a pretty border using a die-cut similar to the Sizzix Crochet Border Dies from patterned paper found in the Craft Consortium 6x6 Tartan Plaid Paper Pad.
My base of my second card uses a piece of black brick patterned paper from the Craft Consortium Brick Textures 6x6 Paper Pad layered with a piece from the Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  On both cards, I wrapped a nice long length of Natural Burlap String around the card to add some texture and warmth to my cards.  On each of these two cards, the sentiments are stamped in Versafine Black Onyx Ink.  The silhouettes on each card are stamped in VersaFine Golden Meadow Ink (first) and then a light layer of VersaFine Acorn Ink.
You're always sure to find AWESOME and beautiful stamps at Stamp Simply among so many other great crafting products.  You can also stop by the Stamp Simply Blog each day for lots of great inspiration using these wonderful stamps and products.  We always enjoy your visits.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards Karen - and beautiful scriptures on them also! Love your colour use on them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such very beautiful autumnal cards, love the verse and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just awesome, would make wonderful masculine cards, love the wood and texture look to them.
    Sure hope things cool down for you all out there, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Karen! We are in the dog days of summer in my area. I am starting to look forward to cooler days. I am curious when your area experiences fall. I was there in August one year and it was hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Karen:
    such a lovely card, would like to buy that set as well as many others, I really like Stamp Simply Stamps and die cuts.
    you are so talented with every card you create. you have taught me so much.
    Have a Blessed week
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed cards Karen!! It's been hot here too but nothing like out your way, stay cool my friend!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such handsome Masculine cards, love the monotone! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at The Double D, The Great Outdoors Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.