Monday, March 25, 2024

For This Child I Prayed w/Stamp Simply

Thanks for stopping by today, sweet blog friends.  I hope you've been busy making cards and crafts, taking part in the fun blog hops taking place this Spring, and enjoying yourselves indoors and outdoors.  It's always a trat to have you stop by, and I appreciate your visits very much.  Today I'm sharing a sweet card that I created for Stamp Simply Clear Stamps using some of their FABULOUS stamps and dies.
As it turns out, I needed to make a baby card for someone very dear to me who shared a "special secret" with me last week.  As always, I knew that Stamp Simply would help me to make something beautiful and meaningful.  I used red cardstock layered with Echo Park patterned papers from their Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad and then a piece of inked white cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped using the Welcome Baby Stamp Set, and the baby outfit and diaper pins were cut using the Welcome Baby Basics Steel Dies.
I wrapped a length of Black Canvas/Twill Ribbon as well as piece of Light Green Seam Binding around my card and tied a bow with it.  I topped the ribbon treatment with a Red Paper Bloom Rose.  There are so many fabulous stamps, dies and more at Stamp Simply.  You're almost always sure to find the perfect stamps for every sentiment, scripture and occasion/event on our lives' calendars.  There's always lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog. as well as information about special sales and promotions.
The second version of this card is shown below.  The only difference is that I added the cute little baby bib that's also found in the Welcome Baby Basics Steel Dies.  This sweet set makes it easy to create adorable baby cards for both baby boys and baby girls, and the sentiments in the Welcome Baby Stamp Set give you so many wonderful options.  I created the "tutu" on the baby's Onesie by gathering a small piece of Cheesecloth and wrapping it around the outfit.  The flowers that adorn the top of this "tutu" were cut using the tiny flower dies also found in the Welcome Baby Basics Steel Dies.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll visit me again soon.  It's always greatly appreciated.  Create something beautiful today.

I'm sharing my card in the following:

Pammie's Inkie Pinkies Challenge Blog - Challenge #2412 - Anything Goes - I love to play along at Pam's FUN challenge whenever I'm able.  I also have to admit that I'm totally in crushin' on Newton.

Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards Karen - love the wee baby outfits you have made, and such a beautiful sentiment stamp too.
    I was harvesting and processing vegetables today... no crafting here :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most awesome baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen: this card is absolutely adorable ! I think the tiny outfit looks so very cute is also cute. Great job as always.
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this baby card is so unique, right down to the safety pins! The sentiment is wonderful! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at PIP.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thank you for joining our PIP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! This is just so adorable Karen, I love everything about it. Especially the verse. I had prayed so much for mine and after 10 years he arrived by adoption. I would have been thrilled to have had a card like this. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.