Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Trinity Stamps Sponsors Word Art Wednesday

Hi friends and welcome by today.  You know, I've been running the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog for well over ten years now.  I've come across some truly amazing business owners during those years, and I've seen these awesome business owners generously support our challenge blog and our crafting community.  However, I have to tell you that it's not very often (although it does happen) where a sponsor offers up a $50 prize.  Well, get ready for an AWESOME prize at a FUN challenge blog because Trinity Stamps is offering a $50 gift code to one lucky participant.  That's amazing.
Another very generous thing Trinity Stamps did for our Design Team was to offer us a discount to purchase some of their wonderful products so that we could showcase them for you.  I really do hope you will take a moment to check out this fun store.  Because I own and manage Word Art Wednesday, I can't (won't) play along as it just wouldn't be right in my opinion. But, WOW, this prize is awesome.  It drives me nuts when (one in particular) challenges are held and the Design Team Members end up winning all the best prizes.  That's not right, either!  I answer to God, so my intentions are different than that.  Let's just leave it there.
I took this close-up photo so that you see the sweet products from Trinity Stamps  I used their Tiny Donut Dipper Die Set to cut my donuts from light kraft cardstock.  The sprinkles are also found in this die set and were cut from pink glittery paper.  I also added sprinkles to the donuts, and my card, by way of the sweet Opaque Confetti Pieces.  They come in every color of the rainbow (and more), but I used the Carnation and Marine Dream Opaque Confetti Pieces on my card.
The sentiment I used was stamped with varying shades of pink oxide ink using the Sprinkles on My Cupcake Stamp Set.  I love the BIG sentiment and Trinity Stamps has oodles of fabulous sentiments, images, and crafting goodies galore.  You won't want to miss out on your chance at this FABULOUS $50 Gift Code to spend at Trinity Stamps.  Thanks for stopping by today, and happy crafting.  Come play with us at Word Art Wednesday.

I'm sharing my yummy donut card in the following challenges:

Word Power Challenge Blog - Challenge #3 - Anything Goes - My BIG sentiment is from Trinity Stamps.  They are our current sponsor at WAW offering a $50 prize.



Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. what a sweet card the donuts are sweet. the card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me chuckle, a marvellous fun card, beautiful too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is such a sweet card! Who doesn't love donuts!? And the sprinkles really pop. I just wanted to come over and say hi and to thank you for letting me be the guest designer this month at Word Art Wednesday. I love your challenges so much and always enjoy participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and creative card with the perfect sweet sentiment!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
    Diane WP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Word Power}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet card Karen (pardon the pun) - love how you have used that wonderful sentiment, and illustrating it perfectly with the donuts and sprinkles
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum Karen, what a fun card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card and a great way to let someone know what they mean to you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.