Monday, April 1, 2024

Rejoice Always w/Stamp Simply

Well, let me tell you excited I am that you've stopped by my blog.  I'm always delighted and beyond grateful when you stop by to take a peek at my cards and especially when you leave me a little comment.  It makes me so happy.  The card I'm sharing today uses several awesome stamps from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
I used black cardstock layered with a cool purple patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Ink Drops - Rose 6x6 Paper Pad. The next layer is white cardstock rubbed with inks. I used the Fruit Stamp Set to stamp the grapes and I colored them with Copics. The music swirl and notes are from the Worship & Praise Stamp Set.
Finally, the sentiment is found in the Scripty Background Mini Set 2. I also added some Black Seam Binding, some Purple Seam Binding, and some Plum Baker's Twine. I topped that with a Sage Green Paper Bloom. Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration and information about special sales and promotions. Thanks again for your visit, and please stop by again soon.

Here's where I'm sharing my card:


Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card Karen - that is a verse I have had on my fridge as a magnet for many years! Love the way you have 'illustrated' it with the music and grapes
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, verse, design and everything Karen, love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.