Monday, March 4, 2024

Happy Easter w/Stamp Simply

Hello, sweet blog friends and thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sharing a card that I created for Stamp Simply Clear Stamps using a few of their (many) wonderful products.  The stamps and dies from Stamp Simply truly make it "simple" to create beautiful cards for every occasion.  Today's card is an Easter card that combines the image of the cross along with some pastel Easter eggs.
I used patterned papers from the Craft Consortium's Bright Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad on white cardstock.  The sentiment, cross and eggs can all be found in the Easter Is For Jesus Stamp Set.  I used the coordinating Easter Is For Jesus Die Cuts to cut the cross and the eggs.  I also decorated the inside of this card, and I made a bookmark to tuck inside a small glassine bag.
I used the Easter Stamp Set to stamp the sentiment (Let Us Rejoice) on the tag inside the card.  The bookmark was cut from the same patterned paper scraps, and on the white cardstock I stamped the musical notes using the God Will Take Care of You Stamp Set and the word Hallelujah using the Easter Stamp Set.  I tied Brown Baker's Twine at the top of the bookmark.
All the fabulous stamps and dies from Stamp Simply work beautifully on their own or when combined with other products.  They're all super versatile and each stamp set has several sentiments, images, etc. depending on what you're looking for in a theme.  You can find pretty much everything at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  They also have lots of great scripture stamps and encouraging sentiments to uplift others.
The cross in the Easter Is For Jesus Stamp Set has a really fabulous wood grain texture to it.  There are multiple sentiments, a cute bunny, and three different Easter eggs in this darling stamp set as well.  The pink trim that I placed at the bottom of my card is May Arts 1/2" Pink Scalloped Loop Ribbon.  Whatever you're looking for in a stamp, I hope you'll take a peek at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  Thanks again for visiting me today.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.