Friday, March 1, 2024

Spring Challenge at The Four Seasons

It's Spring, and time for another fun challenge at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. There's a fabulous photo to help inspire you, but actually, you can share anything that says Spring to you.  For instance, there are no bunnies or carrots in the inspiration photo, but that was what I wanted to create, and that's fine. We just love to see what kind of art inspires you in each and every season of the year.
I used a black cardstock base layered with JilliBean Soup orange plaid patterned paper.  I die-cut the cute frame and rubbed it with Pumpkin and Mowed Grass Oxide Inks.  I also rubbed the white background with the Mowed Grass Oxide Ink to create a colorful outdoor design. The carrots and greens were cut using a darling die-cut set from The Greetery.
The bunnies were cut using a die-cut set from Paper Sweeties.  I just cut them down quite a bit so just their heads would be peeking up from the carrots.  Their eyes are little black sticker gems.  I had used googly eyes at first, but they looked kinda creepy, so I switched them.  The stamped sentiment is also from Paper Sweeties called Hoppy Easter.
Whatever it is that makes you think of Spring, that's exactly what we hope you will share with us.  We all enjoy seeing your wonderful cards and we appreciate you playing along with us.  We hope to see you at The Four Seasons Challenge this month.

I'll be playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Fur or Feathers" - My cute little bunnies have  lots of white fluffy fur (in my mind...lol).

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful Hoppy Easter Bunny,s , love carrots haha
    Nice weekend Epie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. Love those buns perched on their carrots. I love the way the carrot greens fall over the edge. The frame die is perfect - love the way you colored it. The orange gingham background is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.