Monday, February 26, 2024

He Lives - Easter Card w/Stamp Simply

Welcome by my blog today, friends. Thanks for visiting me and for taking a peek at this sweet Easter card and bookmark that I created using some of the wonderful stamps, dies and products found at Stamp Simply.  No matter what the occasion or holiday, we can always count on Stamp Simply to have the perfect stamps, sentiments, scriptures and products to help us create the perfect card.
This card started with some blue cardstock that I layered with patterned papers from the Echo Park Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pack. I stamped John 11:23 on the inside of the card using the Easter Stamp Set.  I accented the scripture with images (crown of thorns and cross) found in the Salvation Stamp Set.  One of the (many) things I love about Stamp Simply is how all their stamps complement one another so nicely. 
I also used the Tim Holtz Crochet Border Die to cut a fancy edge and laid a piece of Ivory Lace next to that.  I stamped the beautiful flowers found in the He Lives Stamp Set, I colored them with my Copics, and die cut them using the coordinating He Lives Die.  The small accent images and sentiments in each stamp set offer you so many options and help to expand your creativity.
My card isn't "traditional" in that the top layer of the card doesn't cover the entire surface of the card.  I did this so that you could see the stamped sentiment (or at least most of it) at first glance.  I also wanted the flowers to be a focal point.  They were placed over some patterned paper from the same Echo Park Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment and images seen on the bookmark can all be found in the Salvation Stamp Set.  AND......a great Leap Day SALE.
You can find lots of great inspiration every day on the Stamp Simply Blog as well as information about special sales and promotions taking place at Stamp Simply.  These are stamps and dies that any crafter would welcome to their crafting, and we sure hope that you'll stop by Stamp Simply to see it all and take advantage of this great discount. Thanks again for your visit today, and happy crafting.

I'm sharing my card here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Beautiful Blooms"

Double D Challenge Blog - Patterned Papers - I tend to use them pretty much all the time.



Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE daffodils, (who would know. hahaha) and love that you have pink ones, a gorgeous card in every way Karen. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully executed card Karen with loads of detail and interest, as well as the fabulous scriptures.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning, the daffodil's are beautifully colored and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is beautiful and I do love the combo of the lace and die cut border

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL that is the set I was talking about

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and bookmark. Always love the attention to detail.

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.