Wednesday, March 13, 2024

It's Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop Time

Blog Hops are FUN, and they're a great way to win some fabulous prizes, get some great inspiration, and just meet some different crafters. So with that said, you're in the right place if you're looking for the monthly Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop.  Hopefully, you arrived here by way of Misty's Blog.  If not, you can catch up quickly.
There are TWO FUN PRIZES to be won on this Blog Hop.  First and foremost, the lucky person who comments on each blog and gets their number selected by random draw will WIN a $10 Gift Card to spend at Really Reasonable Ribbon (which can go a long way) AND they'll also win their choice oany one (1) digital stamp set from Bonnie Garby Designs.  Let me tell you, there are some really DARLING stamp sets at this darling Etsy Shop.  I use them on my cards quite a bit because I can find the perfect sentiment every time, and that makes it easy.
This was such a fun card to make.  It uses basic white cardstock, gold glittery paper, and some Crate Paper patterned papers from my stash.  I used a cute little alarm clock die-cut from Echo Park and added some adorable Twiddler's Nook sprinkles here and there.  A piece of Bay Leaf Seam Binding separates the two patterned papers, and I also used it to tie a pretty bow.  I topped it with a bow that's tied with Gold Metallic String.  Like I said, Really Reasonable Ribbon always has the perfect trim for every project.  I also tucked in several Double Head Stamens at the top of the alarm clock, and everything is secured in place using Scor-Tape and 3-D Foam Tabs.
I'll also say this about my friend Bonnie, the Owner of both RRR and Bonnie Garby Designs.  She's honestly one of the sweetest, most amazing women I know.  She amazes me with how she ROCKS at card-making/crafting, at her businesses, and how hard she works all the time.  She's had (more than) her share of life's hurdles for a season in her life, but she keeps on going.  She's a real-life super-hero.  It's such a blessing now to watch her succeed as she moves forward, and I'd be truly honored to have you support her AWESOME small business(es).  RRR carries so many great products including ribbons and trims, Adhesives and much more; so please stop by to take a look at what you might possibly need.  It would be a blessing to have you visit the store just to make sure there's nothing you "can't live without".  lol

Your final stop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you'll need to answer one quick question making you eligible for the wonderful prizes being offered in this FUN Blog Hop.  Please leave your comment here to let me know what you think of this card I created, and then head on over to the RRR Blog.  We're so grateful to have you hop along with us.

Thanks again for visiting me today, and happy crafting.

I'm sharing my card here:

The Paper Funday Challenge Blog - Challenge #63 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist: The Dies Have It.  On this card, the dies I used include the postage frame dies, the sentiment banner, and the darling alarm clock.  I just LOVE die-cuts.

Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog - March: Anything Goes - This card uses a cute alarm clock die cut, a postage stamp background die and a Fishtail Banner Die for the sentiment.

Blessings,
Karen

16 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE! I LOVE the little clock and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the color of your seam binding!! This card has such a soft color palette...very pleasing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la I just love these shabby chic colors you used on this beauty! That bow is my fave color of green. And that heart alarm clock is fabulous. Lots of gorgeous details, my friend, and I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a Beautiful Card! I love the softness of the coloring and the layering details including the ribbon edging :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the softness and all the wonderful details including the ribbon edging :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card Karen, a beautiful colour mix and the details are just wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet Card, I love the Colors you Chose. using Pink and green, you always make pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Karen - love the soft colours you have used and that fabulous bow!! The alarm clock is a delight
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card with lovely soft pastels. So so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design, Karen. The soft colors and yummy ribbon embellishment are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty with the gold clock. I like the vellum panel and all the stars too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karen, your cards are always a delight. This one is stunning in the pastel, springtime colors. So appropriate for daylight savings time too. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. So super soft and pretty! Love everything ! Those star sprinkles are to die for!!! 🩷❣️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is so unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful, and with so many pretty details. That ribbon surely is a great finishing touch! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.