Monday, March 11, 2024

Just Popping By with Stamp Simply

Hello there, everyone, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog today as I share a fun card that I created for Stamp Simply Clear Stamps using some of their amazing stamps, dies and products.  I hope that this sweet little card will inspire you to stop by Stamp Simply to pick up some of these fabulous stamps for yourself.
I used basic white cardstock and a pink cardstock that I stamped using the Pretty Poppies Stamp Set in Raspberry Oxide Ink.  Next, I used the Pray Without Ceasing Die Set to cut the two small squares (white cardstock and vellum) and I used a corner rounder on the edges at top and bottom.  I stamped the sentiment and the gorgeous flowers using the Pretty Poppies Stamp Set, and I cut the flowers with the coordinating Pretty Poppies Steel Die Cut.
The small foliage images I stamped in mint green can be found in the Farmhouse Signage Stamp Set.  I also ran a length of May Arts Ivory Lace across my card and added some Double Head Stamens, a Sweetheart Blossom, and a few sequins as the finishing touch.
Thanks again for stopping my blog today.  Your visits mean so much to me, and I really do fully support and LOVE Stamp Simply, its Owner, the Customer Service, and its wonderful products.  I'd love to hear what you think of my card today.  Have a blessed and creative week and be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of wonderful inspiration.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here in these FUN challenges that I love:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog - Challenge #2410 - Anything Goes - I absolutely LOVE to play along at Pammie's any time I can.  And, I absolutely LOVE Lawn Fawn......who doesn't, right?  (Entry 3/3)

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty I like it so much I ordered the set today. can't wait for you to get back
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of this company. TFS. I love your card and your staging. So glad you shared this with Pammie's Inky Pinkies. You have a blessed day too! (BTW, I think your post header is wonderful!)
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.