Friday, April 5, 2024

My Grace Is Sufficient w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome by again today, sweet blog friends.  I'm glad you're here because today I'm sharing a pretty card that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon showcasing just a few of their (many) fabulous trims.  When we think about Really Reasonable Ribbon, of course ribbons and trims come to mind first.  That makes sense because RRR carries every ribbon, trim, twine, lace, etc. you can imagine.  Plus, they carry things like Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers, Hair Accessories, Embellishments and SO much more.
My card uses black and dusty rose cardstocks for the base and then a layer of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.  I used a stencil on the background, stamped the scripture using a Verve stamp, and then pressure embossed that white piece of cardstock with the Organic Linen Embossing Folder from Altenew.  Everything was attached with Scor-Tape, 3-D Foam Tabs or the hot glue gun.
I attached the sentiment piece using White 3-D Foam Tabs.  Next, I ran a length of Bay Leaf Seam Binding up the left-hand side card of my card next to a length of Dusty Rose Wrinkle Ribbon and some bundled Metallic Gold String. Isn't that Metallic Gold String gorgeous?  I topped that with a beautiful Light Pink Tea Rose and two Moss Green Open Roses.  I also tucked in a pretty Green  Mulberry Leaf.
Be sure to stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog for lots of great inspiration and up-to-date information about special sales and promotions.  You'll always find something wonderful when you shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Thanks again for visiting today.

I'm sharing my card in the following:

Stencil Fun Challenge Blog - April Challenge: Anything Goes/optional Twist of Flowers - I used a fun stencil on my background with various colors of ink before I also pressure embossed it.  I also included the twist of Flowers.

Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist of Birds - I used the Organic Linen Embossing Folder from Altenew on my card.

As You Like It Challenge Blog - Favourite: Flowers or Cute - I chose Flowers because they're so beautiful and I enjoy adding Mulberry Flowers to my ribbon treatments.  So pretty!

Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Challenge #244 - My Tic Tac Toe is across the middle with Spring Colors, Free Space, and Stencil.  

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog - Challenge #15 - Anything Floral Goes - Optional Mood Board - I have florals on my patterned paper as well as paper mulberry flowers on my ribbon treatment.  I didn't use the mood board really.  I stuck with pinks and greens.

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - April Challenge - Pastels

Happy crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen





7 comments:

  1. such a beautiful colors ,they are all perfect for this time of year
    Bless you always my Dear Friend
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card, Karen - love the color combo - so pleased you entered our TicTacToe Challenge! Betty DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🩷🩷🩷Your work is absolutely stunning! I love your intricate layers and masterful embossing techniques you've employed. The sentiment you've chosen is a flawless focal point that ties the whole piece together beautifully. Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Karen! LOVE your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure & Stencil Fun challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again ... couldn't remember if I thank you for sharing this beauty with us over on our Stencil Fun Challenge! If I did, oh well lol ... thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card with the most comforting verse. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, this is beautiful! I have that Verve stamps but haven't used it for a very long time. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.