Monday, July 1, 2024

Card & Bookmark Set w/Stamp Simply

Making quick, easy and simple cards is something that all crafters need to be able to do.  Many times we find ourselves in quick need of a sympathy card, birthday card, or some other desired sentiment.  We can always count on Stamp Simply to have the perfect sentiments, scriptures, encouraging words, fabulous images, and everything you need to make those much-needed SIMPLE cards.  That's one of the main things I love so much about Stamp Simply.  Their name says it all.  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps truly makes it SIMPLE to STAMP a lovely card.
This is a quick and easy card and bookmark set that I created just a few of the many fabulous stamps and dies from Stamp Simply.  I used black and green cardstocks layered with white watercolor paper that I painted with Green Paint Oxide Ink and water.  I stamped the lovely Eucalyptus Silhouettes using the Eucalyptus Silhouette Stamp Set and I cut them using the coordinating Eucalyptus Silhouettes Dies.  By using different shades of green, I didn't have to worry about everything matching perfectly.
The sentiment that I used on this card is found in the Pray Without Ceasing Stamp Set.  The sentiment that I used on the cute little bookmark is found in the Love Stamp Set.  Like I mentioned above, you can always find the perfect sentiments, scriptures, quotes and images to help you say exactly what you want to say in your cards.  Stamp Simply covers every category.....simply and completely.  I wasn't thrilled when I saw that little white pearl bead on my card.  I was too lazy to retake the photos.
Making a matching bookmark to tuck inside your cards is a very quick, easy and useful trick.  You're giving someone more than just a card.  Most people will use that bookmark; as I know I would if someone were to send me one.  Stamp Simply has several stamped images in this long skinny format for using on bookmarks which is such a very helpful tool.  Take a look around at Stamp Simply and treat yourself to some all-occasion stamps.  You'll love them as much as I do.

I'm sharing this duo here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says: "Anything Goes" - Entry #3/5

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely set, with fabulous design and verses. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your green backgrounds Karen - and the leaves are perfect against it. Love those Stamp Simply verses
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful, Karen! The leaves look wonderful over that background and the bookmark is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.