Monday, July 22, 2024

New Boho Leaves at Stamp Simply

Fall is in the air, and the New Release continues at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  Today and all this week, the new set we're featuring is the gorgeous new Boho Leaves Stamp Set and coordinating Boho Fall Leaves Dies.  There are so many different ways you can use this amazing new set, and I'm sure having fun making cards with it.
I used dark wood patterned paper for my base which is found in the Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  The next layer is kraft cardstock where I stamped the oak leaves and acorns image in dark brown ink to create my background.  Next, I used a piece of cream cardstock where I stamped ALL the awesome sentiments/words found in the new Boho Fall Leaves Stamp Set.
I stamped the oak leaves and acorns image found in the new Boho Fall Leaves Stamp Set and I colored the image with my Copics.  Yikes!  I need to take some serious coloring lessons.  I added some bundled Brown Burlap String, Gold Burlap String and some Double Head Stamens to add some texture and depth to match the height of the sentiment paper which was raised with 3-D Foam Tabs.
If you stop by the Stamp Simply Blog each day, you'll find so much fabulous inspiration using the New Release sets and all the other fabulous Stamp Simply products.  Thanks so much for visiting me here today, and for the kind comments you leave for me.  Have a wonderful week.

I'm sharing my card here in these awesome challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Lots of Layers" - I used several (four in fact) layers of paper on my card.

The Paper Funday Challenge Blog - Challenge #67 July - Anything Goes/Optional Twist: Critter Crazy.  I didn't use the twist this time.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set of stamps that must be Karen - and you have made a wonderful card using them! While you are looking towards fall, I am enjoying watching my daffodils bud!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, you've created a beautiful Autumn themed card. I love all the textures, colors and interest. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Autumn card, like how you did the leaves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.