Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Just Because w/Whimsy Stamps

I love all things cute, don't you?  When I first saw the adorable Baby Sea Creatures Stamp Set at Whimsy Stamps, I knew that it was a set I really wanted.  When you're using a stamp set that's this cute, you really can't go wrong.  There are several adorable images and sentiments in this sweet set that will allow you to create cards for a variety of different occasions.  I have so much fun creating with my products from Whimsy Stamps, and I know you'll enjoy them as well.
This card started with a pink cardstock base layered with papers from the Mix & Match 1 6x6 Paper Pad.  I used the Scallop Rectangle Frame Dies to cut the patterned papers as well as to cut the frame and inside piece where I placed my image.  I used the Puddles Stencil with Tumbled Glass oxide ink to make the splashes of water.  The bubbles and adorable octopus are from the Baby Sea Creatures Stamp Set.  The stamped black waves are found in the Fadoodles Too Stamp Set.
I tucked a length of Metallic White Iridescent String underneath the octopus.  He, quite by accident, almost looks like he's jumping rope.  A few sequins were the finishing touch on this simple card.  It's fun to combine a variety of Whimsy Stamps products; and because they carry so many great choices, it's easy to do.
I'd like to thank you once again for visiting my blog.  I'm always super appreciative to have people stop by to take a peek and leave me their thoughts.  I hope you're creating some fun cards this week, and I look forward to seeing them.  Don't miss all the wonderful Whimsy Stamps social media inspiration, and please Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.  I'd really love that.

Here's where I'm playing along:

Stencil FUN Challenge - July: Anything Goes w/Stencil - Optional :Shades of Blue.  I used a Whimsy Stamps stencil and made my splashes of blue water with the stencil.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute image and a gorgeous card Karen - love it. You have made a really pretty wee creation with this image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Great stenciled background with this darling image and all the fabulous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty layers and the adorable baby octopus! Such a sweet card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.