Monday, July 15, 2024

Pretty Peony New Release at Stamp Simply

If you're not yet aware, there's a gorgeous New Release at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps and you won't want to miss any of it.  Today I'm sharing a double-layered card that features the beautiful new Peony Stamp Set.  It is absolutely lovely.  One of my favorite things about Stamp Simply is how each of their wonderful stamp sets works beautifully on its own; or when combined with other Stamp Simply sets.
I used the lovely swirls found in the new Peony Stamp Set to create the swirled background design.  I also pressure embossed this white cardstock background using the Darice Dainty Flower Embossing Folder.  I just love those adorable bumble bees, the wonderful sentiments and that amazing floral image.  I used the Fishtail Banner Dies to cut my sentiment strip.
Some ribbon was added to my flower as the finishing touch.  I used the coordinating Peony Dies to cut the circle from the center of the card.  This die allows you to see the floral image peeking through from the other side.  I took some photos of this by stamping the new Seed Packet Stamp onto a second piece of white cardstock.
I hope you can see what I mean about the circular Peony Dies.  You can see the pressure embossed circle through the cut hole where I placed the lovely peony floral.  I also stamped the cute little ants climbing around the bottom of the page....just as they would in your garden.  How cute!
Like I said before, you won't want to miss any of this fabulous New Release from Stamp Simply.  There have been several amazing new sets already released and there are yet more to come your way over the next several weeks.  We hope you'll visit the Stamp Simply Blog often for loads of fabulous inspiration, and of course at Stamp Simply for some great shopping and special promotions.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.

I'm playing along here:

Can You Handle the Pressure - I used a Darice Embossing Folder on the background of one layer.  You can see it (also) through the cut hole.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful projects Karen - love that peony - I am growing them this year for the first time... hopefully they will be as gorgeous as this one
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend ... this is so, so pretty! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful flower and love how you showcased it here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.