Monday, July 8, 2024

Seed Packet New Release at Stamp Simply

What a FUN New Release we're having at Stamp Simply.  This gorgeous new Vintage Seed Packet Stamp Set has been so much fun to use.  There are just SO many great things you can do with this set, and the ideas keep flowing through my mind.  You will LOVE this sweet new set.  I decided not to make a card this time; but rather, to make an actual seed packet pouch for some (real) seed packets.
As you can see, I didn't use any paper on this project.  I stamped the Vintage Seed Packet image onto a piece of canvas material, cut around the edge, and did some bright pink machine stitching.  Next, I used the new Vintage Peony Stamp Set to stamp the gorgeous flower and bumble bee onto canvas material.  I used the Peony Dies to cut the canvas flower and bumble bee.  Yes, these AWESOME dies cut through materials including thick canvas.
Next, I hand stitched a small pouch using burlap material and some green DMC floss.  I tucked three (real) seed packages into this handmade pouch.  Some Pink Seam Binding was the perfect accent.  I really just wanted to show you all a different way to use these sweet stamps.  It's fun to stamp on different mediums (other than paper) once in a while.
Here's a peek at the New Release items.  You can check out ALL these fabulous new products along with hundreds of other fabulous stamps, dies, papers and much more.  Stamp Simply makes stamps that you will LOVE and that will help you make beautiful cards and projects.  I'm sharing a card on Wednesday using this same new Vintage Seed Packet Stamp Set and Vintage Peony Stamp Set for even more inspiration.
You can see lots of great ideas on the Stamp Simply Blog and you can pick up these sweet new sets in the Stamp Simply Store now.  There are so many great products at Stamp Simply to help your creativity go wild.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I hope you're having an awesome week, everyone.

I'm sharing my Seed Packet Pocket project in the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Summer Fun" so I thought this would be a perfect fit, as Summer fun for me always includes gardening.

Farm Quest General Store Challenge - Challenge #18 - Country Related Project

Once Upon a Time Challenge - Challenge #24 - The Very Hungry Caterpillar - I was inspired by the idea, once again, of my Summer gardening.  We all know that the "very hungry caterpillars" are going to be stopping by my garden now and then.  LOL

Creative Artiste - Challenge #106 - Anything Goes Mixed Media

Triple B Challenge Blog - Birds, Butterflies and Blooms - This card contains just the Blooms - Peony Blooms to be specific.  I do, however, have several other fun B words that were incorporated into my card - such as Bees, Burlap, and a Bow.

Blessings,
Karen

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my beating country girl's heart!!! LOVE this so much!!!! How creatively clever you were to think about stamping on fabric and even using dies for cutting them out!!! And add to that you've taken time to do some machine stitching and some hand-sewing, too!!!! Mixed media masterpiece!!! Thank you so very much for sharing your seed packets inside the embellished burlap gift pouch with us at FarmQuest General Store!! -- Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful result, Karen - so novel, and it has 'worked' marvelously
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very clever and beautiful, love the uniqueness of your sed packet!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, I just love the touch of the canvas with the seed packet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this, Karen! The materials, the prints, the stitching, and most of all, the seed packages-just lovely and so unique! Thank you for sharing at our 'Anything Mixed Media Goes' challenge on Creative Artiste Mixed Media! -Anita xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous project - I love how you've stamped that lovely image on to canvas material. Those gorgeous ribbons really complement the colours you've used. Love the shabby chic look to this - thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful make, made even more lovely by stamping onto fabric extending it's vintage design. It all works so well together and I adore it's big scrunched bow.
    Thank you for sharing @ Creative Artiste best wishes in our July Mixed Media Challenge.. Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.