Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Stamp Simply Seed Packet New Release

FABULOUS and EXCITING!  That's just the beginning when it comes to the gorgeous New Release at Stamp Simply.  Today I'm featuring their brand new Vintage Seed Packet Stamp Set and it is beyond lovely.  I've been having SO much fun using this sweet new set, and I've found several different and creative ways to use it.  I've made a few seed pouches for giving actual seed packets, I've stamped kraft bags with treats inside, and of course I've made some lovely cards using this beautiful new set.
This card uses kraft, cream and dusty rose cardstocks that are layered.  I stamped the Vintage Seed Packet onto the kraft paper for contrast.  I did just a bit of coloring around the edges of the sweet frame to draw the pinks and greens in my floral.  I also did some paint splattering onto the paper.  I just recently learned about having a "splatter box" for this....yes, I learned the hard way.  LOL
I used one of the lovely sentiments from the new Vintage Seed Packet Stamp Set and stamped it onto a sentiment strip using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  I used the Spring Pansies Floral Cluster Stamp Set to stamp the floral image.  I colored the image with colored pencils (not the best, I'll say) and cut it using the Floral Cluster Dies.  And......just a bit more paint splattering for fun.
As you can see, there's also a wonderful new coordinating Vintage Ovals & Twigs Die Cuts set.  AND...the best thing about this new die cut set is that it works with this new Vintage Seed Packet Stamp Set as well as another new (similar) Christmas set being released next month. EEP!  SO cute.   Just like the Floral Cluster Dies cut all four of the Floral Clusters, this fabulous new Vintage Ovals & Twigs Die Cuts set will, similarly, work for both of these charming new sets.
You will find loads of fabulous inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog each day as well as updates about special sales and promotions taking place at Stamp Simply.  You will be delighted with all the New Release items as well as the hundreds of other stamps, dies and products you'll find each day at Stamp Simply.  There's always something new and exciting.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.


I'm playing along in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Summer Fun" - Flowers always say Summer Fun to me.  They're so lovely.

Triple B Challenge Blog - I used only the BLOOMS on this pretty Summer card.

The Paper Funday Challenge - July Challenge #67 - Anything Goes/Optional: Critter Crazy

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge - July #194 - Aloha.  I was inspired by the gorgeous pink flowers painted on the rocks in the inspiration photo.  What an awesome inspiration, and those colors really caught my eye.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card creation Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.