Thursday, July 11, 2024

Thank You Slimline w/Whimsy Stamps

No matter what kind of card you need to make, Whimsy Stamps is sure to have FUN stamps and dies to help you.  Let your creativity run wild using their wonderful products like I did on this card.  I needed to make a thank you card and I knew the Fadoodles Blooms Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps would be just perfect for this.  You may have seen the hand-stitched card I shared earlier this month using the Fadoodles Blooms Stamp Set.  This card uses it once again, but in a very different way.
How sweet is this?  I used basic white cardstock and the first thing I did to it was to die-cut it using the super cute Slimline Scallop Die that you see in the photos.  Next, I rubbed it with Lemonade, Citron, Mowed Grass and Green Paint Oxide Inks to create my colorful background.  And third, I used the super sweet Slimline Daisy Embossing Folder to give it some wonderful texture.
I stamped each of the four different sized flowers found in the Fadoodles Blooms Stamp Set onto white cardstock that I'd rubbed with the same colors of oxide inks.  I fussy cut each one and placed them all around my card.  The sentiment (Thank You) is also found in this stamp set, and I stamped it three times - once in each oval.  You can never really say Thank You enough, right?  A few yellow and green floral prills were placed into the centers of the flowers.
You can find so many great stamps, dies, embossing folders, stencils, and SO much more at Whimsy Stamps.  There's also plenty of great inspiration on all the Whimsy Stamps social media pages.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on my slimline card.  I always appreciate hearing your thoughts.

I'm sharing my card here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Summer Fun"

Just Us Girls Challenge Blog - Challenge #735 - Summertime

The Paper Funday Challenge - July Challenge #67 - Anything Goes/Optional: Critter Crazy

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Karen this is gorgeous - love your ombre colours and how you have reversed them on the thank you 'plates'. Those flowers are so cute!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many flowers are on this card? That could be a contest! Pretty flowers of all sizes in those lemon lime colors...thanks for sharing this happy card with us at Just Us Girls Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is such a lovely slimline card, I love the color palette you've used. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.