Saturday, September 14, 2024

Home Sweet Haunted Home w/Whimsy

Whimsy Stamps is SO MUCH FUN, and you're always sure to find many amazing stamps, dies, stencils, embossing folders, patterned papers, Confetti Mixes and much more.  Every set I've gotten has been easy to use and super exciting to boot.  Even if you're not a big fan of Halloween (like me), you're still sure to find the perfect style for your crafting needs.  I just keep falling more and more in love with their awesome products.
Basic black cardstock was used for the base of this card.  That was layered with white watercolor paper that I rubbed with oxide inks to create that fabulously spooky background.  I cut the frame using the Mix & Match Scalloped Rectangle Dies.  I use this set A LOT because it's so versatile.  It contains three sizes of rectangles and scallops.  I splattered this inky background with water for that spotted look.
I used the Home Sweet Haunted Home Stamp Set for both of the images (house and sentiment).  The sentiment is a little bit hard to read simply because I used watercolor paper which has tiny grooves.  The tiny little bats you see flying all around my card are found in the Halloween Postage Stamp Set which is filled with darling little Halloween images.  I tied a piece of cheesecloth around my card and tied a knot with it.  And of course....I couldn't forget to add some Confetti Mix to my photo.  CUTE!
Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello today.  I'd love to have you pop over to my Instagram Account to follow me there.  I'm just getting started on Social Media, and I really need some FOLLOWERS.  I'd appreciate it very much, and I'd be happy to Follow you in return.  Happy crafting and please have a blessed week, everyone.

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - September Challenge:  Anything Goes Halloween - Entry #2

Hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.