Saturday, September 14, 2024

Wishing You the Sweetest Season

Have I mentioned that I love coffee?  LOL  I'm being sarcastic, of course, because anyone who's ever stopped by my blog knows that I'm a coffee lover.  In fact, there are many days that I have far more than just one of my delicious vanilla lattes.  I need to be mindful, however, that they have more calories than we likely realize.  Oh my!  And speaking of calories....how about these delicious candy apples?  YUM
My delicious card started with cream cardstock.  I used some fabulous dies from The Greetery on this card including the Frosted Frames Die to cut my background from brown and red cardstocks.  I used the same cardstocks to cut my other images.  The darling apples were cut using the Carmel Apple Dies and the coffee mug was cut using the Cup of Java Dies from Stamp Simply.
Since I don't have the Nutty Bits pieces, I used actual chopped peanuts on my candied apple.  LOL  The sentiment I used is from Paper Sweeties.  Some Cherry Red Baker's Twine, Natural Burlap String and rusty jingle bells were the finishing touch. I made this sweet coffee/treat card to share in a few challenges where I love to play along whenever I'm able.
Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello today.  I always appreciate your visits, and I look forward to stopping by your blog and social media as well.  Have a blessed and creative week.  I hope you're enjoying some cooler temps in your neck of the woods.  It sure is nice to have a (small) break from the extreme heat here in the valley.

I'm playing along in the following:

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - Challenge #33 - Coffee and Candy/Cookies - I combined my coffee mug with some yummy caramel candy apples and a Christmas sentiment.


Inspiration Station Challenge - September Photo Inspiration - When I think of a farm, I think of apple trees.  I was also inspired by the colors in the photo - brown, green, and red.
Come play along!

Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Loving your card. Those apples look good enough to eat. I guess you could eat the peanuts. Ha!
    Really like that Frosted Frames Dies. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card!! I can't believe you used real peanuts that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh because I thought wow she actually found something that looks exactly like nuts, and then found out that is what they were :). Fun and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Karen! I enjoyed a taffy apple last week. Mine had caramel and orange and brown sprinkles! It was delicious! 🍏

    ReplyDelete
  5. So FUN!! So sweet! Love the oversized apple!
    I'm hungry now! thanks for sharing your awesome card in the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweet card Karen, and so beautifully made!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, now I'm craving a Vanilla Latte AND a Candied Apple! And those peanut bits, brillant! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. so super sweet! I always love your details.
    Thanks for playing along with the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.