Sunday, October 13, 2024

Autumn Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon

It's time for the October Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You should have arrived here by way of Misty's Blog; but if not, you can catch up quickly as this is a fairly short hop.  There are two fabulous prizes up for grabs in this fun and inspiring Blog Hop including a $10 Really Reasonable Ribbon credit and your choice of any two digital stamp sets from Bonnie Garby Designs.
I used black cardstock layered with some miscellaneous patterned papers that I secured in place using Scor-Tape.  I did just a bit of machine stitching on the papers.  Next, I ran lengths of Sharon White Crochet Lace and a piece of Black & White Bold Gingham Check Ribbon.  The pretty pumpkins are found in the Boho Pumpkins Stamp Set from Stamp Simply.  I colored them with Copics.
The sentiment I used (Autumn Autumn Autumn) is from the Autumn Sentiments 2 Stamp Set at Bonnie Garby Designs.  I added lack tulle bow tied with Solid Green and Solid Pumpkin Baker's Twines and topped it with a White Flatback Faux Pearl Embellishment.  There are always oodles of great trims, Mulberry Flowers, Adhesives and so much more waiting for you at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Your next and final stop on this Blog Hop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you'll answer one final question making you eligible for the prize.  However, PLEASE leave a comment on each blog in the hop to be fair and to play by the rules.  We all appreciate visits and comments.  Good luck in the random draw, and thanks for hopping along with us.

I'm sharing my card here:

Inspiration Station Challenge - Challenge Prompt #66 - I was inspired by the colors and the pumpkins (black and white pumpkin and orange pumpkin) in the photo.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Add Some Texture" so I added lots of fabulous textures to my card.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.