Friday, October 25, 2024

Autumn - Letting Go w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

It's time for another beautiful ribbon-adorned card featuring a few of the (many) fabulous trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This card combines a few of their wonderful products with a lovely Autumn sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs.  If you're ever looking for a specific sentiment and don't want to spend a small fortune buying a complete acrylic or rubber stamp set, then Bonnie Garby Designs may be the answer.  They carry hundreds of amazing sentiments for every occasion - without "breaking the bank" so to speak.
This card uses navy blue and cream cardstock as the base.  It's layered with some fun Crate Paper patterned papers from their Farmhouse collection. I used the Postage Stamp Die to cut the various pieces.  As I mentioned, the sentiment can be found in the Autumn Sentiments 2 Set; but it printed in black.  I ran a length of Brown & Cream Gingham Ribbon and a length of Navy Wrinkle Ribbon across my card.
I used the Navy Wrinkle Ribbon to tie my double bow, and then I tucked in some bundled Ivory Burlap String and several Double Head Stamens for color and texture.  And....they're just SO pretty.  I used several pieces of Scor-Tape to secure everything securely in place.  I also used some 3-D Foam Tabs to raise the sentiment piece.
I rubbed the sentiment piece with Marmalade Oxide Ink and sprayed it with Bundled Sage Distress Ink Spray.  This close-up photo (above) gives you a better look at how crisp and beautiful the sentiments from Bonnie Garby Designs truly are....even when you add ink, etc. to them.  I tend to use them a lot simply because they're SO lovely and cover every occasion.
I hope you'll stop by and support Really Reasonable Ribbon AND Bonnie Garby Designs.  They're both owned by my sweet friend, Bonnie, and she's a very sweet, fair and honest person.  You'll find reasonable shipping costs (free at Bonnie Garby Designs of course) and you can find loads of inspiration and information about special sales and promotions on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Thanks so much for visiting today.

I'm sharing my Autumn card here:

Word Power Challenge - Challenge #10 - Since my sentiment is the focal point of my card, I thought this would be appropriate.  The ribbons and trims are my only real embellishments other than the sentiment.

Blessings,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.