Monday, October 21, 2024

My Halloween BOO at Make My Monday

Are you ready for some spooky fun and another great challenge?  Well, it's time for Challenge #237 at Make My Monday and there's a fun Spooky/Halloween theme this time.  Here in the US, Halloween is in just ten more days.  The challenges at Make My Monday are based out of the UK, and I'm not really sure if Halloween is a "thing" there or not.  Either way, you can play along and share anything that says Halloween/Spooky or Autumn to you.  We just look forward to seeing your creativity at play.
For this card, I used a cute slimline die from Whimsy Stamps called Slimline Scallop Die.  I just love the cute little openings.  They're pierced (have holes), so you could actually stitch them if you wanted (which I've done before - SO cute).  This time, instead, I inked each one with oxide inks. I hand-cut a wavy piece of paper that I used to section off a piece of the card (middle) that I rubbed with oxide inks to create the purple/pink background.
How cute!  Not really all that "spooky", but that's quite alright with me.  I used a (long since retired) stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Too Cute To Spook.  I colored all the darling images with my Copics.  The cute sprinkles around my card are Candy Glazed Confetti from Whimsy Stamps.  They're fun to use in shaker cards or as photo props.
We really hope that you'll come play along with us at Make My Monday Challenge.  I'm even offering up a special PRIZE for this challenge - for participants in the US only.  Sorry, UK players.  I love and appreciate you all, but shipping costs are crazy.  This (retired/out of stock) stamp set is called Halloween Ingredients and is from the wonderful Poppy Stamps.
Thanks SO much for stopping by today.  I really hope that you'll become a new FOLLOWER of my blog and my Instagram Page.  I'll see you at Make My Monday and out there in social media/blog land.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.