Monday, January 12, 2015

Pick Three at The Kraft Journal

I was excited when I saw this week's "Take Your Pick" Challenge.  I chose White, Glitter and Snowman as my "three picks" for this challenge.  You can pick any three items from the list that catch your eye.  I decided to make a gift card holder so that I could send a gift card to my sweet niece and nephews in Minnesota to help them buy a special new sled they've been wanting.
I started my project with a sweet Mini Kraft Polka Dot Merchandise Bag which is the PERFECT size for tucking in a gift card.  I attached a few Crate Paper "Bundled Up" chipboard pieces including a snowman on his sled, a snowflake, and a sentiment.  Each of the chipboard pieces was dusted with glitter.  There's a white pearl accent sticker in the center of my snowflake, and my glitter is also white.
For personalization, I tucked in a card for journaling a little note to the kids which was cut from a piece of Buff Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock.  I inked the edges of that, and added a bow made from Red Baker's Twine and Natural Hemp Cord.  The Kraft Outlet has LOTS of great bags for creating gift card holders.  You will just LOVE all the sweet products sold at the Kraft Outlet.

We really hope to have you play along with us this week!

Karen

P.S.  I'm sharing my project here:
A Muse Studio's Amusing Challenge - Winter/Snow

2 comments:

  1. What a fun wee gift pocket Karen - I am sure that your nieces and nephews will love their sled once they get it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.