Monday, September 14, 2015

Take Your Pick at The Kraft Outlet

Welcome to my blog, everyone!  I'm so glad you're here to take a peek at the card I made for this week's Pick 3 Challenge at The Kraft Journal.  I also hope that you will all stop by Word Art Wednesday for our 200th Challenge celebration.  There are 15 prizes up for grabs at Word Art Wednesday this week.  Come, join the fun!
I sure had fun with this week's "Take Your Pick" Challenge at The Kraft Journal.  I decided to use some sweet Crate Paper patterned papers, a PTI balloon die-cut, a Grungy Prim Tag, and seam binding ribbons sprinkled with sequins to create a fun birthday card.  My card started with a Small Buff/Ivory Note Card to which I attached my patterned papers.  Then, I placed a Small Grungy Prim Shipping Tag to that with some Papertrey Ink die-cut balloons that have tails made from Baker's Twine.  I tied a big bow at the top using Hand-Stained Bias Tape that I topped with a few sequins.

I'd really love to have  you play along in this week's FUN "Take Your Pick" Challenge at The Kraft Journal, and show us how YOU interpret the challenge.  You could be the lucky winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the Kraft Outlet.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog.  I hope my little birthday card has inspired you to check out all the great supplies carried at The Kraft Outlet.  It's a great place to stock up on Note Cards, Baker's Twine, and SO much more.  It would be a real treat to have you play along with us in our challenge, too!

I'm sharing my card here:
3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog - September Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon

Blessings to you,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. this is just so cute and happy! love the pretty seam binding accented with the sequins. :)

    have a most wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and festive!! I love all of the details you've added!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloré charmant et si frais, j'adore, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Karen - love all the balloons!! they make a really fun element on this sweetie.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and festive! Love it. Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl JAM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card! LOVE all the details you put into your cards!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.