Friday, December 11, 2015

Frantic Stamper Dies......YES!

It's that time again when we need to get prepared for Christmas, and Frantic Stamper has all the greatest die-cuts to help you create all your Christmas cards.  Just wait unil you see their GORGEOUS dies and the sweet cards you can create with them.  They're truly amazing.
This lovely Christmas card really POPPED by using shiny gold foil paper for the background and the die-cut sentiment using Frantic Stamper's sweet Merry Christmas die.  I also used some patterned papers, machine stitching in gold thread, and gold ribbon.  By keeping the colors and design simple and just letting the die-cut be the star of the card, it was easy to showcase it.  I also accented the outer edges of the poinsettias in gold Stickles to make it pop even more. It's a pretty simple card, but Frantic Stamper made it extra-ordinary with just one of their die-cuts.  AND......here's another lovely card using a Frantic Stamper Precision Die.
There's really almost no end to the GORGEOUS die-cuts found at Frantic Stamper.  When I saw these beautiful Christmas Ornaments, I knew that I wanted to use gold paper to die-cut them, and I'm SO glad I did.  I used some gold Stickles on the edges to really make the ornaments POP.  These die-cuts include not only the beautiful ornament shapes; but also include the topper and the hooks to compliment and complete them.  I cute those pieces from a gorgeous gold foil paper, and they look like real ornaments that sparkle.  I also used gold thread when I machine stitched the random lines in the background.  Here are some close-up photos of these lovely die-cuts.
You can see the gold Stickles accents, which are really lovely on projects like this because they help bring them to life, and really catch your eye as the light hits them.  And the quality of Frantic Stamper Precision Dies is amazing.  They cut right through these wafer-thin dies like a knife through warm butter.  They make clean, crisp cuts that you don't need to run through your machine time and time again.  Lovely!
I encourage you to visit the Frantic Stamper Blog every day to see all the great inspirational projects shared there.  You're sure to find the perfect dies for your next project.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  It's always so nice to have visitors!

Karen

I'm sharing these sweet gold-embellished cards in the following:

DRS Designs Blog - Challenge #204 - Silver or Gold - I stamped and embossed my sentiment in gold as well as using gold foil paper, gold ribbon, and gold thread for machine stitching.

4 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.