Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy Anniversary with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Really Reasonable Ribbon has the perfect ribbons, laces and trims for EVERY occasion.  And it doesn't stop with the ribbons.  They have flowers, stems and leaves, decorative bags, hair accessories, and SO much more.  They really carry everything you need to make the perfect card for any occasion.  I needed an Anniversary card, and this is what Really Reasonable Ribbon's FABULOUS products helped me to create.
I started with pink card stock and added some patterned paper that I machine stitched and glued a piece of tea-stained torn cheese cloth to.  I stamped my sentiment to a iniatre doily.  That's absolutely IT!  The rest is just lots of great Really Reasonable Ribbon products to adorn it.
I added two bow clusters,  Each was made with a small piece of Forsythia Yellow Seam Binding, a torn strip of May Arts 2 1/2" Cotton Blend Vintage Floral Pink Ribbon, a length of  Lemonwood Solid Baker's Twine and Deep Pink Solid Baker's Twine.  I also added two small clusters of tea-stained Deep Ivory Gysophila, two Deep Pink Open Roses and two Two-Toned Yellow Open Roses

Thanks so much for stopping by  today.  There are so many great projects posted on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog each day by our Design Team Members to inspire you, and we would LOVE to have you stop by to play along in our Current Challenge. I sure look forward to seeing YOUR fabulous projects using ribbon linked to our challenge, and I encourage you to head over to take a peek at the fabulous items I used on this card available now in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  You deserve something new!

Blessings to you all,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. This card is FANTASTIC, Karen! I love the colors in the background and the stamping direct to the doily! Gorgeous bundles of ribbon too, and TWO! Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Karen, you are quite the artist with all the ribbons and flowers too - a secret florist??
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.