Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Love You Much

Welcome by my blog today, everyone, and thanks for stopping by.  I'm sharing a sweet little Valentine card I made that I hope to share in a few challenges.  I hope you've had time to get some crafting done during this busy time of year.  I have an upcoming shoulder surgery, so I've been trying to work ahead as much as possible.
My card uses some Lemon Craft patterned papers, a Paper Sweeties stamped sentiment and heart die-cut, a few white sequins, and lots of fun embellishments.  I plan to send this card to one of my nieces for Valentine's Day.  Here's to hoping I get it in the mail on time!  LOL
As you can see, I used Charcoal Grey Seam Binding, Cream Seam Binding, Ivory Burlap String, Pink Burlap String, and lots of gorgeous Mulberry Flowers and Flower Stamens.  I also did some machine stitching and added some Wild Orchid Crafts Mulberry Leaves to accent the flower clusters.
Here are the challenges where I'm sharing my card:

Dies R Us Challenge Blog - Challenge #88 Anything Goes - I used Sue Wilson Designs Finishing Touches Branch Dies (green branches peeking out)

Scrapy Land Challenge Blog - Challenge #81 - Anything Goes using dies.  I used a Sue Wilson Designs Finishing Touches branch die-cut and a Paper Sweeties heart doily die-cut.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Patterned Paper"

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog - Challenge #1801 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for visiting me!
Karen

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card love all the embellishments and colors you choose. Wishing you luck, on the upcoming surgery , Sending Prayers your way.

    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce qu'elle est jolie cette carte Karen! Biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the flowers, binding, and heart die-cut. Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! The color combination is beautiful and I love the fabulous details! So, so pretty!
    Sherrie K

    Thank you also for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the embellishment! Pretty sentiment! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, Karen. Love your flowers with the heart. for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation Karen! Oh dear ... keeping you in my prayers during that shoulder surgery & recovery! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Good Luck and Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exquisite design and such beautiful colors, Karen. Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats for your win, Karen!! Your card for our challenge this month is so beautiful! Love that Paper Sweeties die cut heart, paper, and flowers! Thank you for joining us this month!! And, please take care regarding your shoulder surgery! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Karen! It's so pretty and so beautifully designed.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.