Saturday, August 25, 2018

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Welcome to my blog, everyone!  It's always exciting and humbling to have you stop by, and I really appreciate it.  Today I'm sharing a card that I really didn't think I'd even have time to make this week.  When I saw the challenge theme over at Mod Squad Challenge Blog, I knew right away that I wanted to play along and that I had just the right stamp set to use.  However, it's been such a busy week that I almost didn't get my card made.  I had time this afternoon to finally work on it.  While it's nothing extra special, I do love the sentiment.  And....I love rainbows!
I used black cardstock and then a piece of white watercolor paper that I painted with some blue watercolor.  I attached the white paper to the black base to create my card.  Next, I used the Somewhere Over The Rainbow stamp set from Paper Sweeties to stamp my sentiment, rainbow and clouds.  I colored the rainbow with my Copics, and then I cut them using the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Sweet Cuts (dies).  The finishing touch was adding some Sugar Sprinkles Sequins.

I'm sharing my rainbow card in the challenges listed below.  Thanks again for visiting me today, and please stop by again soon.  Have a wonderful week!

Karen

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Rainbows and Butterflies - I could not resist playing along.  I love Mod Squad, I love rainbows, and I love Pink & Main.  Thanks for this fun challenge!

Dare2BeArtzy Challenge - August Challenge: Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge #452 - Color Inspiration


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous rainbow Karen, and I love how you have made it the focal point of your lovely card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the background you created!!!
    Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy August Challenge! -Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great background for your colorful rainbow! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your background! And what a fun sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Dare 2B Artzy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.