Monday, February 25, 2019

AMAZING With Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome back to my little ole' blog!  Today I'm posting for Really Reasonable Ribbon by sharing this sweet and simple card I created by using a few lovely items from my favorite ribbon and embellishment shop.....the FABULOUS Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I started with a cardstock base, and added one piece of pink/white striped patterned paper.  I covered that with a die-cut background template, then added half a doily and a sentiment sticker.  Then came the really fun part.....adding all the wonderful touches from Really Reasonable Ribbon
First, I ran a length of Cream Seam Binding down the left-hand side of my card.  I used that same Cream Seam Binding along with some lovely Baby Pink Seam Binding to create my bow.  I tucked in some Miniature White Double-Head Stamens, Miniature Pink Double-Head Stamens and Miniature Green Double-Head Stamens.  On top of the Seam Binding bow, I added a 30mm Tow-Toned Pink/White Mulberry Leaf and some pink, green and white flowers from the Mixed Pastels Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms.  By the way...they're GORGEOUS!
The final touches include some circle-shaped stickers and some sequins.  I just LOVE how the ribbons, stamens and flowers give the card such a soft, sweet, and romantic feel.  Ribbons and trims also add texture and life to our cards and projects, and there are SO many choices at RRR.
There's lots of great inspiration every day on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and lots of great products in the RRR Shop.  We hope you'll stop by often, and let us know if you have any questions about anything.  We're here to help.

Enjoy your day,
Karen

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - No Stamps Allowed - And I didn't stamp a single thing.  My sentiment is a piece of ephemera with shiny gold lettering.

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #23 - Inspiration Photo - I was SO drawn to the sweet pinks and gold accents, and all the other little touches of color.  Such a fun challenge and an inspiring photo.  Come, play along!

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Karen. All those gorgeous flowers and sequins really make it special. Hard to believe you didn't use any stamps - the gold sentiment is a perfect touch.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique carte.
    J'adore le choix des couleurs et des embellissements.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful card.
    I love the choice of colors and embellishments.
    Hugs.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, I love this card. The die and only parts removed and the placement and sizes and colors of the sequins, the bouquet down in the corner. I love this card and all you've done. So pretty. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! This is stunning! The colors are so beautiful and LOVE all of the layers and that sequin layout... yummy! Thanks so much for playing along at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.