Saturday, March 16, 2019

Release Rewind Day at Paper Sweeties

Hello again, and thanks for stopping by today as my teammates and I wrap up this month's FABULOUS new release at Paper Sweeties.  We've been showcasing lots of fun projects featuring this month's awesome new Get Well Stamp Set and coordinating Get Well Sweet Cuts.  I've sure had fun playing with this new set, and I know that you will love it as well.
I used some Crate Paper Farmhouse patterned papers and journalling card, and machine stitched them onto a cream cardstock base.  I stamped the sentiments (Sorry you're sick and feel better soon) from the new Get Well Stamp Set.  These fabulous sentiments make it SO easy to create a sweet get well card to cheer someone who's feeling down.  Getting a handmade card always to helps make people feel a bit better.  The cute tissue box is also found in this fabulous new set (both the stamp and the cuts).
I cut some hearts using a cut found in the Pretty Posies Sweet Cuts, and placed them across the card just in between the lines of stamped sentiments.  So cute!  I did one in a maroon, one in peacock, and one in lemon out of wool felt.  These amazing cuts can be used on paper, wool felt, and all sorts of different things.  Just use a metal shim if you're cutting through something thicker than paper or wool felt.  They're amazing!  Oh yes, and I topped one of the wool hearts with a Cookie Dough Sequin just for an extra kiss of cuteness.
Here's the list of all my talented teammates who have prepared something for you today.  You won't want to miss out on picking up this darling new Get Well Stamp Set, or the coordinating Get Well Sweet Cut Dies.  There's all sorts of creativity just waiting for you at Paper Sweeties.
Blessings,
Karen 



4 comments:

  1. I like the tissue box and those hearts on your card Karen - TFS - always a delight to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! Lovely Get Well card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome get well card. I love the sentiment and the fun paper and hearts. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute, Karen. I love the felt hearts to break up the stamped words. Looks like a really sweet set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.