Friday, March 15, 2019

It's Release Day at Paper Sweeties

Hurray!  Today is the big Release Day at Paper Sweeties, and that means you are now able to purchase the DARLING new Get Well Stamp Set and Get Well Sweet Cuts from Paper Sweeties.  If you haven't seen this awesome new set filled with well-wishes and remedies of cuteness to cheer those you know who are going through a rough time (physically, emotionally, etc.) you will want to check out this lovely new set.  It's filled with wonderful sentiments and some cute images as well.  Here's a look at the new set:

For this card, I used a sweet gingham patterned paper for  my base, and wrapped it with a long luscious piece of Bubblegum Seam Binding...finishing with a fluffy bow of the lovely Seam Binding.  I stamped Madison in Coal Ink and colored her with  my Copics.  I cut her out using the coordinating Madison Sweet Cut.  Please note that Madison is missing the lower half of her body because I "tucked" her into the Seam Binding; showing her from the waist up since she's not feeling well.  I also gave her the cute little box of tissues so she can wipe her runny nose.  I'm sure we ALL know someone who can relate to this condition; and wouldn't they just LOVE to get a card in the mail from you?  This set will really help you reach out to your loved ones in a thoughtful way that's sure to lift and encourage many hurting hearts.
I used the Oval Scalloped Frames to cut the oval on my card where I placed the word GET, and then a lace doily below where I placed the word WELL.  These words can be stamped using the Get Well Stamp Set, or they can be cut using the Get Well Sweet Cuts (as I did)...or, they can be stamped and cut.  Very versatile, as always.  The smaller word (soon stamped in Coal Ink) is also from the Get Well Stamp Set along with about 14 other words you can alternate to create the perfect sentiment.  I personally know that when I had my shoulder surgery in October, I was SO blessed and encouraged by the hand-made cards I received in the mail.  This set will be a great investment into encouraging others for years to come.
I also added some Robin Egg Sequins and some Grapefruit Sequins here and there.  Then I stamped the ADORABLE little Kleenex box found in this set.  It's just the most darling little thing.  I was trying to think of a way to place some tissues in Madison's hand.  I'll just bet one of my crafty teammates have done something like this.  They're SO clever!  Here are the links to their blogs so that you see all the fabulous inspiration they've prepared for you.  And on the first stop (Debbie's Blog), you will also be at the Paper Sweeties store so that you can pop this fabulous new set into your Basket and treat yourself today.  And just think of how many others you'll be blessing by purchasing this set.  The possibilities of how far your love and creativity can reach is truly endless.  OK...here are those fun links:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties Shop
Karen Letchworth - You're Here

See you again tomorrow!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I'm back from Vacation! Thought I'd pop in to see what I've missed! Lovely card and so were all the other ones I took a peek at... Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the girlie in this card- doily- and the fabulous sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely cute! love design and I adore how you used pink color!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.