Thursday, March 14, 2019

Sneak Peek With Paper Sweeties

Hello friends and Paper Sweeties fans!  I'm so glad you've stopped by today because it's time for my Paper Sweeties teammates and I to share our "sneak peeks" at the awesome new Get Well Stamp Set and Get Well Sweet Cuts (coordinating die-cuts) that will be released tomorrow.  We all need to have get well stamps on hand, and this amazing new set has so many heartfelt sentiments to help lift the spirits of anyone you're thinking about - and for several different situations.
I created this sweet card using some random patterned papers and cream cardstock.  I cut the frames using the Rectangle Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts, and inside the smaller frame I created a little shaker element filled with the darling Sequins from Paper Sweeties including some Robin Egg Sequins, Raspberry Sequins and Marshmallow Sequins.  I also attached several Sweetheart Blossoms (flowers) around the frames.  I apologize for my messy shaker element...I'm still learning.
The lovely sentiment (Sending Prayers) can be found in the new Get Well Stamp Set.  I stamped this onto cream cardstock and cut it with the adorable banner found in the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.  There are so many amazing little sentiments in this new set, along with cute little images, and a larger sentiment that says Get Well, and has a matching die - the Get Well Sweet Cuts.  As I mentioned, this perfect new stamp set will be available for purchase starting tomorrow at Paper Sweeties.  But in the meantime, I hope you will stop by my teammates' blogs to get some fabulous inspiration using this new set.

Thanks again for visiting,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. I really like the beautiful embellishments. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dear little sparkly card will definitely help someone feel better! Love the frames and the sequins. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Those floral sequins are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Karen and I like the sequins added very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.