Monday, April 15, 2019

It's New Release Day at Paper Sweeties

Welcome back to my little old blog today, friends!  I'm so glad you're here again today (and I'm very grateful that you're here).  Every comment I received means so much to me.  I hope you saw my first card using this sweet new Hello Stamp Set from Paper Sweeties; but if you missed it, you can see it here by using this link to my Sneak Peek Card which posted yesterday.
For today's post I'm sharing two projects as we celebrate Release Day at Paper Sweeties.  I'm sharing this cute little treat bag filled with candies, and topped with a cute tag from the Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #1 along with some scraps of patterned papers, a tea-stained mini clothespin, and the darling HELLO from the new Hello Sweet Cuts...as well as the stamped word (friend) from the new Hello Stamp Set.  Then, I created a fun card again using the AWESOME new Hello Stamp Set to really show off that fabulous Hello Sweet Cut just one more time.  I'm really trying to make more cards that can be easily mailed (flatter cards in general), and Paper Sweeties has such cute stamps/sentiments and images, that they can be the star of your cards..... and this will help keep them flat enough to mail.
These stamps look SO cute on this card with those adorable sentiments/words (you are my) stamped facing in a different direction than the stamped words (sunshine sunshine).....and then having the die-cut word (Hello) cut from a corrugated paper gives yet another texture to the sentiment card.  The OA journalling card I used coincidentally had the same words already printed on it (you are my sunshine) so that worked out nicely.
The sunshine happy face that I stamped twice (once in black and once in orange/red) can be found in the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Stamp Set.   There are so many fabulous stamp sets available at Paper Sweeties, and they all work together to compliment one another.
You will also see that I wrapped a nice long length of Robin Egg Seam Binding around my card to add color and texture.  There's just cuteness everywhere at Paper Sweeties.  Come by, and see what's happening this month at Paper Sweeties.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties Shop
Karen Letchworth - You're Here


Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous projects Karen - love the tag on the sweetie bag, and the wonderful sentiment panel on the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute projects! Love the hello die!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.