Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties April Release Rewind

It's that bittersweet time of the month when we wrap up all the amazing fun, excitement, and inspiration that's been taking place at Paper Sweeties since we first revealed the new Hello Stamp Set and Hello Sweet Cuts with you just a few days ago.  I hope you were inspired by all that you saw; and if you missed any of these fabulous projects, just click on the links to the three days of posts (Sunday, Monday and today) from myself and all of my Paper Sweeties teammates.....that's a whole lot of amazing inspiration.  And you won't want to miss all the creative ways this fabulous new set can be used.  Here's what I came up with to share with you all today.
I used a small glassine bag, folded it upwards and covered it with patterned papers from a line called Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper (an all-time favorite of mine) to create a pocket album.  I stamped the cover with sentiments and images (flowers) found in the new Hello Stamp Set, and I die-cut the word HELLO using the new Hello Sweet Cuts as a sentiment on one of my inside tags.  There are actually two tags tucked into this little pocket album.
The second tag has the larger flower stamped on it, as well as the words "my special friend".  I enjoyed using the gorgeous flowers and leaves in this sweet new set, and also enjoyed exploring the fun ways to use all the different words in this awesome new stamp set.    By the way, glassine bags are always a fun way to make little photo and journalling books where you can store treasured memories. Paper Sweeties makes it easy to decorate all your cards, mini albums, planners and so much more.
Here's the list of all  my Paper Sweeties teammates who are sharing a project with you today.  I know they will inspire you with something that will make you decide to pick up this FABULOUS new set from Paper Sweeties for yourself.   Thanks again for stopping by today.
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties Shop
Karen Letchworth - You're Here


Karen

3 comments:

  1. Charmant, frais et si mignon, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet wee album Karen, and so beautifully stamped and decorated
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.